- Registration Information:
- Fill out the online Vendor Registration Form (link)
- Please fill out the Waiver Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload when filling out the Vendor Registration Form
- Pay securely using your credit card by calling (901) 828-6683 - or make a check out to MFOI in the amount of $100 for businesses or $50 for non-profits (include tax id on check) to:
Memphis Friends of Israel c/o Lisa Kaufman
461 Sutton Place
Memphis, TN 38120
- Festival Setup Information:
- The 2019 Israel Festival will take place on Sunday, December 8 at the Memphis Agri-Center from 10AM – 5PM.
- Set-up begins at 8AM Sunday. Please enter the building at the Loading Dock on the east side of the building(facing the Red Barn/Farmer's Market).
- Break down starts at 5PM
- Each vendor will receive a 10x10 curtained booth space, a name placard above your booth, one 8 foot table and two chairs
- If you are in need of electricity, there will be a separate fee. Please go to this link to get the Utility Request Form (below). Please note: electricity needs to be reserved in advance. They will not accommodate new electric requests that day
- If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact using this link. You can also find PDF versions of all of the forms below.